Turning Three Essentials - A Free Workshop for Parents and Professionals
Time & Location
About The Event
The Boston Ability Center is excited to host the Federation for Children with Special Needs for their workshop entitled, "Turning Three Essentials." This workshop provides information about the procedures for transitioning from early intervention (EI) to special education.
- Differences between EI and Special Education
- Transition Planning Process
- Special Education Process
- Consent and Evaluations
- The Team Meeting
- Review of Important Timeline
- And more!
Attendees must RSVP by registering online
- Turning Three Essentials Works$0$00$0