We're here to celebrate #throwbackthursday with a few memories that we hope will add some smiles to your week 😊
1. The day Spiderman showed up in the BAC gym and made an awesome batch of superhero playdoh!
2. Stanley practicing his patience as we eagerly awaited the start of teletherapy!
3. Back before the days of social distancing, when we had our social group kids lie down on the floor and trace each other’s bodies to make these hilarious self-portraits 😂 We used this group art activity to reinforce whole body listening concepts 👁👂🏼👄🖐🏼Try it at home! #BACanywhere
4. This little Batman in training! No better place to practice your superhero skills than the BAC gym!
5. Our awesome summer campers reminding us that a) once upon a time children & grown-ups celebrated together by getting close and staying close (and we’ll get to do that again someday! 😍) and b) we’re all in this together✋🏻✋🏼✋🏽✋🏾✋🏿♥️
While we can't be together making memories in the BAC gym, join the virtual BAC family for OT, PT, Speech, and/or feeding teletherapy sessions! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!